[DETOX] 5 Day Detox Plan (Free Delivery)
FREE delivery for first 2 trips.
2 day advance order required.
This program consists of 25 bottles (500ml x20 and 300ml x5). We will send you the juices daily at your specified time. Please read our Detox section where we share tips and advice for you as you embark on this program.
Choose from any of the sets below
- 9am Power Up – Pineapple, cucumber, lime, celery, spinach leaves, broccoli.
This beautiful green blend is packed with sunlight energy and contains a wealth of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. Celery and cucumber provide the perfect balance of sodium and potassium which works like an electrolyte, great for pre and post workouts to reduce achy muscles and replace lost salts. Pineapple contains bromelain, effective in reducing inflammation for those suffering from arthritis or joint pain. Bromelain also dissolves mucus, helpful in reducing symptoms of hay fever and asthma. Spinach is wonderfully rich in manganese, magnesium and iron as well as vitamins such as A, C, and K.
- 11am Snack (300ml) – Tomato Tonic – Spinach, tomato, garlic, cucumber, cilantro, lemon
- 1pm Viva Veggie – Apple, carrot, celery, spinach leaves, kale, cucumber, broccoli, beetroot, zucchini.
This vegetable medley, with a hint of sweetness, is packed with chlorophyll – formed in the cells of plant leaves and is what gives leafy greens their green colour. This tasty juice is an excellent immune booster; rich in vitamin A which helps to maintain healthy, vibrant skin, strong bones and healthy eyes. It is fuelled with minerals such as chlorine, manganese, calcium, iron, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, cooper, chromium and magnesium.
- 4pm Fennel Flurry – Apple, fennel, spinach leaves, kale, lime, ginger
This minerl rich meal contains calcium, chromium, cobalt, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, selenium, silicon, sodium and zinc. Fennel contains quercetin, a flavonoid that has been shown to have excellent anti-inflamatory properties. It is also high in vitamin C and heart friendly potassium. Fennel is excellent as a source of vitamin A, C and K. The anethole found in fennel has been found to have antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- 7pm Kale Aid – Apples, kale, strawberries, cucumber, lemon
Kale is loaded with all the good stuff our bodies need, but it is disguised perfectly amongst the sweet crunch of apples, succulent berries, the subtle purity of fresh cucumber and the lively lemon.
- 9am Caribbean Dreamin' – Mango, papaya, pineapple, coconut water, lime
Ripe and flashy mango, refreshing coconut water, the tropical taste sensations of pineapple and papaya and a squeeze of fresh lime.
· 11am Snack (300ml) – Fresh Salsa – Tomato, Bell pepper, cilantro, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, salt
- 1pm Tumerification – Apple, pear, carrots, cucumber, turmeric
Like ginger, turmeric adds an aromatic warmth but with a slight peppery undertone. Less s definitely more with this pungent little spice, which uplifts the subtle flavors of juicy apple, pear, cool cucumber and crisp carrots.
- 4pm Easy Peasy – Apple, pear, cucumber, peas, lemon
Fresh, fruity and full of flavor this pure and simple concoction will benefit your skin, hair, nails and help to give you an all-over body cleanse, inside and out.
- 7pm Broccoli Crush – Celery, cucumber, broccoli, pineapple
The brilliant broccoli is high in vitamin C, K and is required in the body for healthy blood coagulation. Celery contains good source of vitamin B2, C, B6 and A in the form of carotenoids, which are said to be beneficial for decreasing the risk of disease.
- 9am Perk me up – Apple, pears, cucumber, asparagus, avocado
The natural fat from the avocado helps to regulate your appetite. Asparagus is low in calories and is very low in sodium. It is a good source of vitamin B, calcium, magnesium zinc, protein, vitamin C, E, K, thiamine and riboflavin.
- 11am Snack (300ml) – Summer dream – Watermelon, strawberry, lime, peppermint
- 1pm Cooling mint – Apple, pear, cucumber, mint
This juice is not only loaded with soluble fibre to help keep everything moving but it’s a natural diuretic, which will also help in the same direction.
- 4pm A Thai affair – Apple, pineapple, mango, lime, red chilli, ginger
The fresh apple, rich mango and lime subtly calm the whole concoction down, but not by too much, so expect this bad boy to still pack a punch! Chillies are very high in potassium, magnesium and iron.
- 7pm Root of Good – Beetroot, carrots, parsnip, ginger
Carrots are a rich source of mineral salts such as potassium, cobalt, iron, magnesium, copper and phosphorus. Beetroot juice is also surprisingly sweet, helping to mask the earthiness of this juice. Beetroot is renowned for cleansing the liver and the blood and is one of the most tested and proven vegetables for reducing blood pressure.
- 9am Go Goji – Goji berries, blueberries, coconut water, banana
Fresh coconut water contains B-complex, vitamin C and a very substantial amount of electrolyte potassium, as well as sodium. The addition of banana adds plenty of potassium and amino acids. Goji berries have all 18 amino acids – vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 and vitamin E. It is believed that Goji berries contain more vitamin C than any other food on earth!
· 11am Snack (300ml) – Golden Goose – Carrot, Pear, Cucumber, Celery
- 1pm Veggie Hitter – Apple, cucumber, celery, broccoli, zucchini, spinach leaves, kale, peas
This is a concoction every mom would be proud of. It contains all the greens that will keep you running like a sports car! Vitamins A, C, K and folate are just a few of the vitamins.
- 4pm Pink Parade – Grapefruit, pineapple, beetroot, mint
Reowned for their tart and tangy taste, the juicy grapefruit provides an excellent source of vitamin C, A and B1. It is also a good source of pantothenic acid, copper, potassium and biotin – which has been said to help maintain steady blood sugar level.
- 7pm Golden Goose - Carrot, Pear, Cucumber, Celery
- 9am Good Fat – Apples, pear, cucumber, broccoli, lime, avocado, omega oil
Omega oils are essential fatty acids (EFAs), the good fats that your body requires. Oils rich in mono-unsaturated fats also contribute vitamin E. Avacados, are a great source of mono-unsaturated fats.
- 11am Snack (300ml) – Mellow Summer – Tomato, Watermelon
- 1pm Fennel Express – Apple, pear, fennel, celery, parsley
Although it may look like a simple piece of fruit, there’s actually more to an apple than meets the eye! Apples are full of body boosters including vitamins, A, B1, B2, C, E, K and folate. Fennel contains quercetin, a flavonoid that has been shown to have excellent anti-inflamatory properties. It is also high in vitamin C and heart friendly potassium. Fennel is excellent as a source of vitamin A, C and K. The anethole found in fennel has been found to have antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- 4pm Ready or not – Pear, beetroot, grapefruit, orange, strawberries, red chilli
This smoothie is really a unique taste sensation not to be missed. The humble little strawberry contains vitamin C and dietary fibre. It contains manganese which helps in the absorption of calcium, regulation of blood sugar levels and metabolism.
- 7pm Minty Refresher – Apples, pear, kiwi, cucumber, spinach leaves, mint
Spinach is packed with vitamin K. The kiwi fruit is the little fruit holding big surprises – vitamin C, K, E and A (beta-carotene).